Exam Boards


Replacement exam certificates must be requested via the exam board. 


There are five examination boards in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland:

  • AQA (Assessment and Qualifications Alliance)
  • CCEA (Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment)
  • City & Guilds.
  • Pearson Edexcel.
  • OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams)
  • WJEC (Welsh Joint Examinations Committee)

Contact details are available via the exam board website.