Exam Boards

Replacement exam certificates must be requested via the exam board.

There are six examination boards in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland:

  • AQA (Assessment and Qualifications Alliance)

  • CCEA (Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment)

  • City & Guilds.

  • Pearson Edexcel.

  • OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams)

  • WJEC (Welsh Joint Examinations Committee)

Contact details are available via the exam board website.